<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, March 12, 2007



Copying programming coding to create a form fraudulent, N to show that I did attempt to try… part of mind was thinking of bribing my brother to help me to do but I doubt I will become successful so brush aside the naïve thought… I swear I am working on it but who say with plain effort alone, victory is yours!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
12:27 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past