<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, March 16, 2007



Credit'w'Grade


No more dragging my way through for next week…

She have given us taskS to accomplish when she is not around… tHe guyS are more into coding N galS are more into producing report… its nt easy as is sound but is not difficult as U think… I believe in mindset but I trust in fellowship even more… My group memberS have proved to be both helpful N reliable… is like thingS can hardly get sidetrack with them around… lucky me… but I shall not be too positive, not everyday is a sunny day, even though I always manage to produce my work on time, but all this was due the abundant help N resources from else where… how I wish I can produce the result solely with my own effort but this is so unattainable… I hate programming… but thankS to them, they minus half the difficulty, double the pace N most importantly revive my hope of what I thought was a fatal project…

Congratulation to my bro who score a straight ‘A’ for 2 semester but the different between 0.02 in gpa, he have to bid his merit award… position mumber:9... Ill-fated somehow…… N ya… u are right I m boasting my bro out=P I wonder do I have that roots of ancestry… or genes??

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
8:34 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past