Tuesday, October 16, 2007
For the utmost time, I ask myself what I really want to be… it always ended out to have nix conclusion… is not because I chose to be indifferent, is just that the path I want to walk is so unrealistic than eventually is like almost impossible… is like a kid saying he want to be a doctor… N I would say he has wild ambition… but someone would tell he to wake up, stop dreaming, tt because in the first place he feel that it is almost unattainable to achieve himself and without knowing he see that kid like himself, not been able to achieve tt much… N unknowingly pull him down to resemble his thinking N eventually that little dream of his evaporate n the next thing we know, he never dream big…
Sometimes is not because u really dunno what you want to do, is just that you left the missing gut else where hence never wants to try… staying in your comfort zone for too long just make you afraid to even step out and dream…
N is even worse when that person who tell you that is yourself…
Sometimes is not because u really dunno what you want to do, is just that you left the missing gut else where hence never wants to try… staying in your comfort zone for too long just make you afraid to even step out and dream…
N is even worse when that person who tell you that is yourself…
7:38 PM