<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday is good=)
At last I bought my roller blade at $223…I am feeling the constant exhilaration and anticipation of blading already… I imagine my parent making a big fuss n such upheaval drama N if it dun last for a few days or more, I will be very shock but… they are totally cool about it… nt totally cool, but cool enough not to lose their cool which is good enough=)
~ i bought the blade nt the bag

N tried the coffee at Gloria Jean tt daY… disappointed… -.-
It’s either the person is new or the coffee literally doesn’t taste nice… N it was gen strong recommendation of ‘Must Try’… which taste like diluted coffee…. How spoil… but nvm, not to complain when I won… correction… receive compensation from gen=)

Last day at the cisco event on the Tuesday… instead of doing F&B, was into reception for the registration for incoming guest plus guest from different companies sector… N is like another relaxing Tuesday… one of the slackest job I ever receive… biding that job good bye… I will miss it….



Testing the new blade on Wednesday with candy… fun=)


~more=)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
8:11 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past