Tuesday, November 13, 2007
B4 going to sentosa=)

Is extremely sad not being able to get drenched in sea water when the morning sun is at its best because of the gal’s thing that come at the wrong timing… N when the MR sun suddenly shows its superiority in the afternoon, I spend most of my $$ in cold drink and ice cream which on the second thought I would have spend it on cable car instead… =.=


Walking toward the life savior –Ben n Jerry...


I didn’t noe.. Peacock can fly higher than chicken -.-

We adopted a newtempory tattoo today

Have the temptation to touch the turtle when it lifts its heavy feet up…

Better view downstairs...

Gen spend a dollar ... to look at....

.... this..........

......she insist is this...........

Behind the laughter… I m actually kind of shag after all is like the whole day -.-

Dinner at Pastamania in which chng join us after school… n after some shopping… went back home asap… the galS thought I m too free but in reality I am very busy lol… evidence:
Week 7
IT3791 global supply chain management, written test on lecture 1-5 – 20%
IT 3792 logistics and distribution, lab assignment – 20%
IT3794 operation management, test 1 held during lecture – 30%
IT3771 system integration, citect lab test – 10%
IT3772 comm skills, project presentation
Week 8
IT 3771 system integration, common test – 10%
IT3773 project case study – case study 2 presentation
Week 9
IT3791 global supply chain management, lab test – 10%
IT 3792 logistics and distribution, common test – 20%
~I am actually kind of thrilled… I must have miss school too much -.-

Is extremely sad not being able to get drenched in sea water when the morning sun is at its best because of the gal’s thing that come at the wrong timing… N when the MR sun suddenly shows its superiority in the afternoon, I spend most of my $$ in cold drink and ice cream which on the second thought I would have spend it on cable car instead… =.=
Walking toward the life savior –Ben n Jerry...

I didn’t noe.. Peacock can fly higher than chicken -.-
We adopted a new
Have the temptation to touch the turtle when it lifts its heavy feet up…
Better view downstairs...
Gen spend a dollar ... to look at....

.... this..........
......she insist is this...........
Behind the laughter… I m actually kind of shag after all is like the whole day -.-
Dinner at Pastamania in which chng join us after school… n after some shopping… went back home asap… the galS thought I m too free but in reality I am very busy lol… evidence:
Week 7
IT3791 global supply chain management, written test on lecture 1-5 – 20%
IT 3792 logistics and distribution, lab assignment – 20%
IT3794 operation management, test 1 held during lecture – 30%
IT3771 system integration, citect lab test – 10%
IT3772 comm skills, project presentation
Week 8
IT 3771 system integration, common test – 10%
IT3773 project case study – case study 2 presentation
Week 9
IT3791 global supply chain management, lab test – 10%
IT 3792 logistics and distribution, common test – 20%
~I am actually kind of thrilled… I must have miss school too much -.-
9:34 PM