<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, November 11, 2007

I hate people asking me what I wan to be because the question surface once t00 many times. I have study aimlessly for 3 years and up to date, I have never seriously show much enthusiastic in what was taught… N if I will to start loving it now, is too late… n if time turn back, I will choose to go to the bolder option of design… N amazingly… I wan to graduate fast… n suddenly who cares abt being jobless now lol… is better than to face it upfront than to hid n shove away responsibilities…

~ looking forward to sit in the sport hall n take my paper NOW but i hate lab test!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
11:25 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past