<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, November 15, 2007

Today is sweating out time… ran one round the stadium N I feel that the second round is like a burden… back in the cross country days is now simply a reminiscence of the past… or I should say is never the genetic but the effort put in… I miss ‘me’…the past ‘me’… the determination I once have is so distant now that it seem like I never once possess it before…

My left hand is all cover with undesired blue black… who ever see my hand will have this ‘ouch’ look on their face… will not be playing volley ball any time from now… I wan to prepare for my first of December… =)

~feel like eating sushi now... =(

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
10:13 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past