<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEN=)
Gen pre celebration yesterday… so glad she like the present after chng heavy emphasize of ‘super expensive’ cos it really is but most importantly she like it N hopefully our present top her list of giftS she receive=D hope she wont treat that as a antique… must use okay=p

I always look forward to dinner…



~ I am so very fortunate to have met U galS… u are everything I ask for as a bestieS=)
*dirty mirror - -

~My neighbour having a renovation for 3 day FULL… so noisy la... I am blasting my bro speaker to compete with them…obviously I lost…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
10:43 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past