Friday, December 07, 2007
I tell myself I wanna learn my grandmother dialect since dunno how many donkey years back N now I am still struggling with the basic… I have SO many thingS to share with her n I onli can use my mum as the translator… which I dun like cos she only noeS how to exaggerated my word… I will start to learn but I dunno how to start… if I had learned from the very start everything will be SO much easier…
My grandma have be staying at my house for 3 dayS n will be taking turns to move to my relatives house b4 goin back to Indonesia… sign~ so busy with testS n all I do is to greet her when I see her… I love her so much n how should I say tt… is like my little cousin can still kiss her… but is so very awkward for me to do tt now… we all use to hug her b4 leaving but nt anymore now…. I hate to grow up sometimes… it make everything so NOT easy…
Pls stay really super healthy… to my friendS n family=) I love U too much!!!
10:45 AM