Thursday, January 03, 2008
Receive most of the result though it didn’t turn out to be what I anticipated... Though I didn’t fail but getting such a low grade is as good as failing me… I really struggle to sit still n study during that tough period of time… most of the time I really would prefer to walk away n never look back… in just 2 month I will obtain a useless cert that my parent have paid for in exchange for a better future…
N I have declared so unquestionably that I have no intention to study presently after graduation… most of the time Is not how much U wan the career or the bachelor cert is Do U have wat it takes…
I have no heart to tell them I have wasted my time n their money… hoping that one day I can prove myself wrong… there is too many outstanding one out there, that devour the individuality’s distinctiveness self…
N I have declared so unquestionably that I have no intention to study presently after graduation… most of the time Is not how much U wan the career or the bachelor cert is Do U have wat it takes…
I have no heart to tell them I have wasted my time n their money… hoping that one day I can prove myself wrong… there is too many outstanding one out there, that devour the individuality’s distinctiveness self…
11:35 AM