Wednesday, October 08, 2008
I have finish all my medicine dutifully but up to date but i am still not feeling as good as i am suppose to be n recently my patience is getting thin and my brother teasing didn't come at the right time n i just yell at him... He have been doing that and most of the time though i hate it, my voice and expression did not shown my disgust but today i just cannot control...
If i have reach my late 40, i would have suspect is menopause... or gal's period or what ever excuses i can rely on, n most probably i will use it... but deep inside i know it isn't... I just want someone to take it... take away all my anger... N if anyone know him well enough, he is supposedly the last choice i will choose to vent my anger on... but that fateful day I just have to scream at him... well he gt his fair share of frustration speak out in fact more than me...
Have u ever reach the point when u have no idea what it takes to make u happy again...
I still chill with my friend n it make me happy but after that it mean nothing once again... I go around seeing thing... Yes, it open my eyes but it never catch my breath... I got what i want but it's not exactly what i need... My emotion goes down so much yet rise so little...
Why am i feeling this way... Is this part and parcel of growingold up...
Can anyone give me a correct diagnose and remedy...???
If i have reach my late 40, i would have suspect is menopause... or gal's period or what ever excuses i can rely on, n most probably i will use it... but deep inside i know it isn't... I just want someone to take it... take away all my anger... N if anyone know him well enough, he is supposedly the last choice i will choose to vent my anger on... but that fateful day I just have to scream at him... well he gt his fair share of frustration speak out in fact more than me...
Have u ever reach the point when u have no idea what it takes to make u happy again...
I still chill with my friend n it make me happy but after that it mean nothing once again... I go around seeing thing... Yes, it open my eyes but it never catch my breath... I got what i want but it's not exactly what i need... My emotion goes down so much yet rise so little...
Why am i feeling this way... Is this part and parcel of growing
Can anyone give me a correct diagnose and remedy...???
5:24 AM