<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, June 08, 2009

I hope time stops for this one week... I have being maintaining my weight at a very good moderate level because of all the exercising i am doing... I went for Karate Trial n i really love it... N it cost me 1 week of serious aching but it gave me really flat stomach and more training, i will achieve my 6 abs... I was close to signing up... but if there is any commitment i want to have, i want it to be in my new ministry -> Hospitality... so i deicde to let go of the karate idea...

N i have been rollar blading as frequently as 3 times per week... N i LOVE it too... Flying is just my responsibilities as a working adult... N working in business class is not that scary anymore... I see it as a privilege... My 1 week of annual leave is fully book N life couldn't be as rewarding as what i having now...

I prayed for a bigger heart and a greater capacity to love the people around me... Is really inspirational to see how leaders around me have such great capacity...

The zeitgeist of our church
To raise up a generation that is pure and holy
A generation that is competent and successful
A generation of great and godly families.
A generation of Leaders.
A generation of Volunteers.
A generation of missionaries
A world class church in a first world nation with a first class spiritual atmosphere

I am at the right place and at the right time...

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
1:36 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past