<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, August 02, 2009

I realize i have been MIA without me realizing until someone pointed it out to me... I can engage in an sms with U n out of the blue i stop replying... totally bad habit that i have incurred after i started flying... pls pardon me, is really not my intention... I hope all my friends get BB phone nxt year so we can pin each other for free n i make sure i reply you as soon as i can nt when I get near to singapore...

Why do i feel that i am lacking of time again... I can no longer have a grip of time, it seems like time is controlling me, time is running ahead of me... N i totally hate it... I hate it when everytime i wake up, the reason is to start flying again especially all my august flight is morning flight =(... I wan to do more then just flying n sleeping... I m flying but i am no longer soaring... Feel that i m working hard but not working smart... N i constantly meet sarcastic peoples... I hate it when i cannot “Talk back”, I cannot challenge them n i cannot win them... i can only give in to them NOT bcos they earn it but bcos they feel that they deserve it... N maybe tt why i argue more at home, tt why i wan to win all the time... =(

Live in the world not of the world!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
11:23 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past