<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, January 07, 2011

Ok I am both excited yet dreadful for school to start. I know is going to rewarding but hectic =( another semester to rush… N all the proJ and test is going to be so time consuming once again… I no longer desire to be the top anymore… But when I step in to Heart of God Church… I am done with low living and tamed vision. I guess I dun much choice… there is no turning back…

Till he come back, I am part of the fellowship of the unashamed.

~When one person is saved, the whole household is saved… I am leaning on that promise ever since I read it in the bible… I hope it come true for me this year!

Ok he is so far my youngest adoration =) Lucas… can’t wait for him to be discharge… My dearest batch girl is so strong =D Loads of LOVE!! Counting down to Feb with Him =)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
12:07 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past