<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, May 11, 2006

♥ Great hearts can only be makes through great troubles- Spurgeon

Today was celebrating Sherly’s birthday… Cannot really differentiate whether she is in high spirits or okay because she was not feeling well today… But she is totally cool to everything we do… The cake Nick bought was the same as what Sherly sec school mate bought for her… so coincidence… thought was only 20% alike… but when I view her photo was actually 0.09% different… Manage to saw what my other 3 gals bought for her... All I have to say are they had really good taste… N peiling crown necklace was appealing so is candy and sufia de…

After lab, went to meet gen with my frienz... Throughout the journey was actually arguing with pw… partly because he keeps talking crap N often twisting my word… So it turns out than Chng have a hard time cos she didn’t know who to side... But after all friendship is still stronger… So I do not have to elaborate further… You should know who the underdog is... At last saw Gen… glad she is fine… Gave her a really big hug and we start to chat all the way until 7… Talk about sec school life… (Great recollections)… Saw gen laughing… was totally relief… Chng must have felt the same too...=] I think gen is really strong, so is her kawali bro….

Great hearts can only be makes through great troubles- Spurgeon

Went back home and after dinner, my brother prompts me to play Chinese chess with him… because he wants to activate his brain cells after a long monotonous lesson in school… He is getting really piss off because his major project is not heading any where… and his incompetence lecturer makes it worse… And I don’t have anything to do… so… (the game starts)

Honestly I was not putting my heart and soul to play… I just play for the sake of playing…

(Processing)
I start to realize every time I move one chess, he will considered for 3 solid minutes… N every time I move one prominent chess (car), he will start to imagine I got certain motive but the actual fact was I just want to finish the game really fast and let he win… But I cannot do it obvious… haiz... He giving me hints… Like are you sure you want to move xxx... I can eat your zzz… so you better move back your xxx….er… (can’t he stop giving me hint)

(Still playing)
Started to chat with him…
(I think he really think too much) He asks whether it was part of my scheme to avert his concentration… ….

(3 vs. 5)
No doubt I am on the losing end… My brother eats my 5 chess… He is on the verge of winning… if I win he, I don’t think I can sleep because he confirm will requested to play the second round… But on the other hand is also impossible for me to win because I lazy to foresee his next step…this game am gradually killing all my limited brain cells.

(Prolonging game)

O.k. one stone kill my 2 elephants plus one soldier in 5 min times… I am now protecting my King… Moving aimlessly here and there…. I going to admit defeated but he wants to complete the game…. Eat ba… mission completed 10.09 pm… at last… (another game...) No thankx

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
7:21 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past