Saturday, June 10, 2006
♥ D2 Mayday=)
Yesterday was totally splendid…but was too tired to blog cos was too into the ‘catSt’ comic bought yesterday….
Anyway sherly went to do a premium wrap for her phone, it was one of the pattern that I kind fancy but I think it suit her more ba… I wanna do it too but my phone cover was struck… Went to M1 shop today…was meant to exchange for a new one but they dun have the black one…So have to wait for 1 week… Hopefully can get the striking pink when the new stock arrives… I cant imagine how many times I have to go there per week before I can successfully get everything done… And every time I have to go there, have to cross the road that led to the shopping mall… Becoming very self conscious due to the $20 fine… But everybody is like crossing the road so it makes it so tempting to cross lol…especially when there is no traffic at all… Eventually I still cross la after looking out for the traffic police in white N making sure that who ever crosses the road is not stop by anyone….haiz…its mentally straining lol…
Anyway the 5 of us went to bishan, little India N ps… Have dinner N lunch together…pierce ear hole, did threading for the eyebrow…shopping… N ya we oso get to see who is jx yesterday…It is not as bad as wat sherly have described… she kind of exaggerate it to the max lol…b4 tt…pei*2 N I was thinking of strategic lol…
Must most importantly I get to see the hermit crab…so cute…so kawali lol…They still have to have their course meal and desert… wat a good live they lead lol….Wanted so much to have one…but kind of tedious when I read the leaflet…But I still think they make great pet…Love hermit crab=)
Anyway sherly went to do a premium wrap for her phone, it was one of the pattern that I kind fancy but I think it suit her more ba… I wanna do it too but my phone cover was struck… Went to M1 shop today…was meant to exchange for a new one but they dun have the black one…So have to wait for 1 week… Hopefully can get the striking pink when the new stock arrives… I cant imagine how many times I have to go there per week before I can successfully get everything done… And every time I have to go there, have to cross the road that led to the shopping mall… Becoming very self conscious due to the $20 fine… But everybody is like crossing the road so it makes it so tempting to cross lol…especially when there is no traffic at all… Eventually I still cross la after looking out for the traffic police in white N making sure that who ever crosses the road is not stop by anyone….haiz…its mentally straining lol…
Anyway the 5 of us went to bishan, little India N ps… Have dinner N lunch together…pierce ear hole, did threading for the eyebrow…shopping… N ya we oso get to see who is jx yesterday…It is not as bad as wat sherly have described… she kind of exaggerate it to the max lol…b4 tt…pei*2 N I was thinking of strategic lol…
Must most importantly I get to see the hermit crab…so cute…so kawali lol…They still have to have their course meal and desert… wat a good live they lead lol….Wanted so much to have one…but kind of tedious when I read the leaflet…But I still think they make great pet…Love hermit crab=)
3:58 AM