Sunday, June 11, 2006
♥ Holiday preparation
Went to whitesand today to meet xian… but he forget to bring the comic lol… He felt quite guilty cos he thought I make empty trip lol… But I oso wanna purchase facial wash…gal stuff la…looking forward to the comic yet he forget to bring…haiz...anyway I bought quite a few of pencil box with pencil, ruler, notepad, and sharpener ba ba ba. All the design so cute lol N cute notepad, not to forget sweets, tibits, chocolates …ba ba ba… N when I reach home, realize I bought too many… all these is for those adorable kids back there… bet those small kid will stick with me throughout…ha ha// but I think most probably they already forget me le lol…kids have really poor memory… I think dogs oso lol… 1 particular one keep on barking each time I walked pass, the another one…worse scared of strangers…ai yo…how to protect my ah ma…haiz
It was a really last minutes decision…saw my mum packing her stuff N worse my father not going…omg…meaning I have to be really docile at home than might as well…go with my mum… My cousins all is not going cos they are protecting Singapore…serving NS…tt my bro having attachment… well I am still going to enjoy myself without their company…
I have trouble squeezing everything together… So I needed 2 bags… My parents still scold me lol…cos I bought too many things…I already try to minimize le lol... actually dun feel like bringing any clothing de lol since my cousin is not going so I can I wear theirs…thinking a back than I might have to search like hell…so I bought 3 outfit with me…
Kind of thrilled to go there…not to mention my mum… Keep on calling my relatives to see who wan to go… N I think one of them is seeking leave so my sec 2 cousin can come with us…but I doubt it can be approve lol….Cos already rejected once le…
Before I go…got to complete some task assigned by nick if not cannot go there with peace… N ya dun worry gals…I try to bring stuff back… the instant noodles there very nice de lol…wan ma?.. h AhA…not trying to be funny…its true… miss ya…
It was a really last minutes decision…saw my mum packing her stuff N worse my father not going…omg…meaning I have to be really docile at home than might as well…go with my mum… My cousins all is not going cos they are protecting Singapore…serving NS…tt my bro having attachment… well I am still going to enjoy myself without their company…
I have trouble squeezing everything together… So I needed 2 bags… My parents still scold me lol…cos I bought too many things…I already try to minimize le lol... actually dun feel like bringing any clothing de lol since my cousin is not going so I can I wear theirs…thinking a back than I might have to search like hell…so I bought 3 outfit with me…
Kind of thrilled to go there…not to mention my mum… Keep on calling my relatives to see who wan to go… N I think one of them is seeking leave so my sec 2 cousin can come with us…but I doubt it can be approve lol….Cos already rejected once le…
Before I go…got to complete some task assigned by nick if not cannot go there with peace… N ya dun worry gals…I try to bring stuff back… the instant noodles there very nice de lol…wan ma?.. h AhA…not trying to be funny…its true… miss ya…
2:33 AM