Wednesday, June 14, 2006
♥ I am back=)
I am back… Only 3 days lol… My dad says we waste money cos stay there for so short… A few of my relatives was already there when we reach… But because of some incident we were not very close… but unexpectedly I really enjoy myself throughout the stay… I thought they were tells their kids not to talk to us… but it ends out that we are actually joking and playing games together… Because I am the one of the eldest kid there so was actually cracking my brain to think of last time childhood game to keep there entertained…We played ‘blow wind blow’, eggs game, train game, ba ba ba… We become so close on the first day… needless to say we are inseparable on the second day… ha ha…my relative say her daughter will confirmed cry when we leave… So all of us went off secretly while she was asleep… One of them manages to wake up on time and bid us goodbye… Hopefully the next time when we meet…They can still remember me…
It was like Christmas day lol… went to give out present and sweet to all the really cute kid there… The ‘Tio’ family has 2 more new members… One is called ‘Jason’; another one is called ‘Ah Liang’… Very shy lol… Another one is coming soon… I think next year when I come back…will get to see his/her face le… Went to explore around the place…saw duck, goat, goose, chicken, …those farm animals that U can think off ba… went to feed mosquito also…[ mosquito love A+ blood more than B or O lol] … The most torturous part was trying to sleep ba… I wake up at 3am every morning even though I still feel dead beat…I just cannot get to sleep… I simply cannot get along well with the pillow ba…. Wants to go and smell the sea breeze… but don’t dare to go alone cos I saw rat at night lol… I not kidding… further more I also don’t noe how to swim…so was actually sitting up and listening to my mp3…luckily I got bring…my mother and my relative who share the same room with me thought I sleep walk… ha ha…
When I reach home… My dad questions me about the fine lol… Thought will get scolded… But they keep on laughing lol…My parents still say why I never persuade the officers…they should have witness how much I effort I put in until it feel like I trying to bribe he le lol… I really did try but to no avail… My ‘ah ma’ got give me red packet when I go back… But I think all this would have to go and pay to the government… My dad still still reminded me to go and pay if not they might have to bail me out of court…More troublesome…Kind of exaggerated rite…but it is true…If I never pay within the stated deadline, I might need a good lawyer…any intro… ha ha… I never tell any of my family members except my brother… I think my mother just needs 1H [correction...15 mins] and news will spend like wild fire… to my relative…to my cousin…
God bless me=0
It was like Christmas day lol… went to give out present and sweet to all the really cute kid there… The ‘Tio’ family has 2 more new members… One is called ‘Jason’; another one is called ‘Ah Liang’… Very shy lol… Another one is coming soon… I think next year when I come back…will get to see his/her face le… Went to explore around the place…saw duck, goat, goose, chicken, …those farm animals that U can think off ba… went to feed mosquito also…[ mosquito love A+ blood more than B or O lol] … The most torturous part was trying to sleep ba… I wake up at 3am every morning even though I still feel dead beat…I just cannot get to sleep… I simply cannot get along well with the pillow ba…. Wants to go and smell the sea breeze… but don’t dare to go alone cos I saw rat at night lol… I not kidding… further more I also don’t noe how to swim…so was actually sitting up and listening to my mp3…luckily I got bring…my mother and my relative who share the same room with me thought I sleep walk… ha ha…
When I reach home… My dad questions me about the fine lol… Thought will get scolded… But they keep on laughing lol…My parents still say why I never persuade the officers…they should have witness how much I effort I put in until it feel like I trying to bribe he le lol… I really did try but to no avail… My ‘ah ma’ got give me red packet when I go back… But I think all this would have to go and pay to the government… My dad still still reminded me to go and pay if not they might have to bail me out of court…More troublesome…Kind of exaggerated rite…but it is true…If I never pay within the stated deadline, I might need a good lawyer…any intro… ha ha… I never tell any of my family members except my brother… I think my mother just needs 1H [correction...15 mins] and news will spend like wild fire… to my relative…to my cousin…
God bless me=0
12:03 AM