Friday, June 23, 2006
♥ Inexhaustible project
I thought I have actually completed everything but not up to expectation by that Nick… Too lengthy and not straight to the point were his comments… I hate to admit that because it means I have to do some correction… But because I was the one of them who appointed he as the group leader so I respect what he have to say… I used my precious one hour to listen to his ineffective sermon at 12.30am in the morning… haiz…
It makes me think of my cousin who actually lost her project yesterday because her friend forgets to save the edited final… She was like asking me for help… and all I have to say was I did not appear very obliging… My reply to her was either indifferent or simply extreme inpatient… I remember the heart pain of losing a nearly completion project because the computer ‘hang’… and end up redoing it afresh. I realize that all the boundless test coming next week has over ride my sensitivity to feel for other people… anyway I’m glad that I did message her…didn’t expect her to reply because it was like so late… But her immediate reply apparently show that she is still wild awake… worry I suppose…anyway I invite her to my place and do…wanted to do for her but I have zero idea what is going about … hate project…hate test… pls fling it away…N few of my classmates is having some dilemma both at home and in school… I will be waiting for you to tell me in person…no forcing… but hopefully even before U tell me, it’s already solve…
Special wishes to everyone who is having test…
After today, comes tomorrow, giving us another start of what we called life.
It makes me think of my cousin who actually lost her project yesterday because her friend forgets to save the edited final… She was like asking me for help… and all I have to say was I did not appear very obliging… My reply to her was either indifferent or simply extreme inpatient… I remember the heart pain of losing a nearly completion project because the computer ‘hang’… and end up redoing it afresh. I realize that all the boundless test coming next week has over ride my sensitivity to feel for other people… anyway I’m glad that I did message her…didn’t expect her to reply because it was like so late… But her immediate reply apparently show that she is still wild awake… worry I suppose…anyway I invite her to my place and do…wanted to do for her but I have zero idea what is going about … hate project…hate test… pls fling it away…N few of my classmates is having some dilemma both at home and in school… I will be waiting for you to tell me in person…no forcing… but hopefully even before U tell me, it’s already solve…
Special wishes to everyone who is having test…
After today, comes tomorrow, giving us another start of what we called life.
5:39 AM