Thursday, June 22, 2006
♥ Nix accomplishment
Today was slacking at sufia house as usual… I did learnt a little…here and there… Spend most of my money on food consumption… Than went to marina square to have dinner… I seriously feel the enterprise meeting is redundant because it’s all about mindset… I mean a capable leader would have no problem to settle such a diminutive problem. Like table content… well it just show that our leader have no mindset…even choosing the place to eat… Eventually we decide to settle at the pk for dinner …The burger was so gigantic and not very tasty so I didn’t manage to finish all… Peiling was worse, I think she just spend money on the fish and chip minus the fries… She basically was just looking at it…. And using her fork to select the shortest and smallest ones to eat… Maybe because we have order pizza for lunch ba… was so full…
Now manage to reach home feeling like there is no achievement today… But it was simply great to meet up with the gals… but the atmosphere back there was like having no test… free…relaxed… Listening song, view photo album, craping like there is no tml/…haiz… I hate test… but I love soaring result…
And my brother bought prawns to breed… red and cute… he spent close to $70++… can buy 2 hermit crab le lol… N ya... I also manage to find out he obtain the ‘Director award’ … that was cool… because only top 10% every year can attained and his course only have 80 student intake so meaning only 8 people can receive the award… simply brilliant I have to say…N ya he is really lucky…position number 8 too… there was close… I can feel that my mum was really proud of him… I remember the abundant stress he feel when he was the only the sec 5 student there… His entire classmate was from express and was from well-known school… If everyone feels that is all pure luck… I seriously don’t think so… I am not blind to all the effort he put in through his technical year and all the criticize he get from the least caring teacher in primary school… He wanted so much to prove everyone wrong… And he did it… Great recognition he never failed to achieve… I am so proud to have he as my brother even though I never proclaim to he...great job… An award that I never be able to get… but I glad that god give it to my brother…
Now manage to reach home feeling like there is no achievement today… But it was simply great to meet up with the gals… but the atmosphere back there was like having no test… free…relaxed… Listening song, view photo album, craping like there is no tml/…haiz… I hate test… but I love soaring result…
And my brother bought prawns to breed… red and cute… he spent close to $70++… can buy 2 hermit crab le lol… N ya... I also manage to find out he obtain the ‘Director award’ … that was cool… because only top 10% every year can attained and his course only have 80 student intake so meaning only 8 people can receive the award… simply brilliant I have to say…N ya he is really lucky…position number 8 too… there was close… I can feel that my mum was really proud of him… I remember the abundant stress he feel when he was the only the sec 5 student there… His entire classmate was from express and was from well-known school… If everyone feels that is all pure luck… I seriously don’t think so… I am not blind to all the effort he put in through his technical year and all the criticize he get from the least caring teacher in primary school… He wanted so much to prove everyone wrong… And he did it… Great recognition he never failed to achieve… I am so proud to have he as my brother even though I never proclaim to he...great job… An award that I never be able to get… but I glad that god give it to my brother…
8:02 AM