<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, June 20, 2006

♥ Remedy of discipline

Was so guilty stricken when watching the TV… Even though the entire channel was so boring and least interesting, I still the temptation to just sit there and watch… but I definitely dun enjoyed neither the show nor the relaxing process… Because part of mind is still thinking how am I going to juggle my entire test module… I still feel the lack of time although 2 week is just a reasonable period to even bargain for more… But who would have the motivation to study on the first week… Meeting up with great pal was less forward looking too… but I still hope to fulfill it… No excuses anymore…

I miss the hardworking me… Someone who just give her everything… I lost the virtue to seek perfection and the discipline…haiz… still left 5 days to study so let not give up easily… I mean if I have the time to ponder over spilt milk… might as well study ba…

Give me motivation and drive… I desperately need that…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
8:45 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past