Wednesday, July 19, 2006
♥ Anesthetic feeling!
Ya… Driving lesson today was great… not totally perfect but so much better than I thought… Today woke up with a stun… because in dream I thought I woke up at 1pm, when my actual driving lesson starts at 12.45 N worse it was raining heavily… I was so desperate and pray that this is just a false reality and close my eyes back again, but hey I am still in my dream land… back then I have totally given up hope to give chase to what is already a waste session… but still I pray N even say I am willing to exchange anything for this to be simply a fake facade… well that I woke up from what it seems to be like the real thing and my prayer came truth in some way of an another… the whole scene seem so absurd... even until now I am still feel harass about it… but half of it seem truth, it truly rain like cats and dogs, N I was late when I met the gals plus nick N Andrew… I believe that dreams have a meaning to it but I just cannot figure it out!
Anyway today seems to pass extreme fast… just travel from one places to another, 2H flew fast in a blink… did nothing much to announce but in some way of another its seem that many thing have happened… I can’t explain the feeling because even I can’t feel it… it seem like I am injected with anesthetic to feel nothing… I suppose its good… cos I am able to remain my cool… while it’s not something I normally have when presentation is approaching or when it’s my first driving lesson… so I suppose it’s a good symptom ba N I believe soon the anesthetic will wear off soon!
Anyway today seems to pass extreme fast… just travel from one places to another, 2H flew fast in a blink… did nothing much to announce but in some way of another its seem that many thing have happened… I can’t explain the feeling because even I can’t feel it… it seem like I am injected with anesthetic to feel nothing… I suppose its good… cos I am able to remain my cool… while it’s not something I normally have when presentation is approaching or when it’s my first driving lesson… so I suppose it’s a good symptom ba N I believe soon the anesthetic will wear off soon!
4:15 AM