Saturday, July 08, 2006
♥ Another day passed!
That day was meeting Carol with the absence of Rebecca... didn’t get to meet her after I went to rollar blade at her places… that was like dunno how many weeks ago lol… sometimes is purely my lack of organization that led to forsake of gathering… but I just cannot commit myself from being more organize or so call diligent enough to follow the gathering plan set before hand…maybe because we have been like so close since primary school years ba so even after so long didn’t get to meet up…we can still crap as if we are like always together… Knowing them have been one of my greatest blessing in life…but still I doubt will be meeting them to shop today ba… the great Singapore sales somehow going be put to a stop soon... so was tempt once again to go out with them but I guarantee that I most probably will start spending as if my parents owns a bank so I decide not to meet… and window shopping is not my kind…maybe after the holiday when I work… I will… promise to set aside enough money to spend with them de…
So most probably I be at home N watch whatever channel shown in channel ‘U’… ba… I hate to move… I can just sit at the same position for hours reading the same comics for numerous time and not get bored… this is me… simple and mundane may not be what I seek for but I seriously dun mind 60% of my life to be like that… It proven to be one of the best after all…
So most probably I be at home N watch whatever channel shown in channel ‘U’… ba… I hate to move… I can just sit at the same position for hours reading the same comics for numerous time and not get bored… this is me… simple and mundane may not be what I seek for but I seriously dun mind 60% of my life to be like that… It proven to be one of the best after all…
6:11 AM