Friday, July 28, 2006
♥ Farewell to IT2735
Out of expectation today test was erm… ‘Ok’... close to at least half I noe how to do… so I suppose can get a ‘C’… ‘C’ again rite… blame it on my practical, it was too rotten but I certainly dun mind a ‘B’… dreaming again… did put in a little effort… slept at 8.30 N wake up at 2 to study until 6… N I reach on the dot when the test start… but even with the precise time start, I am still stuck and leaving blank seem like I am dim-witted… so even though I have zero idea on what is the Q abt, I just make it all up… I even use my enterprise knowledge into it… saying that external condition like lower barrier to entry, ba ba ba… seem pretty convincing but all is rubbish… Total is 4 different set of paper for the unigraphy… suppose to be a disaster to pei*2 … luckily she got study abit… keep reminding her cos I dun want her to be too reliant cos in my case those hard theory simply dun sink in too… N I suppose a ‘D’ is the last thing she wants to get ba….
The rational rose was easy because ‘Candy’ was the resolution to my ans… but she seems to dwell too much time on certain pointless problem but eventually she still get it solved… so clever… well my spirit actually boost up when exam was over... suppose everyone feel the same way ba…
N today was having driving lesson again… well beside steering need to improve nothing much to elaborate… I was preventing myself from stalling engine cos wanna act pro in front of the new instructor but because it was the first time checking for blind spot and constantly have to look at the rear mirror, it was extreme difficult to remain focus so again I look more sheepishly than pro to the instructor… better luck next time!
The rational rose was easy because ‘Candy’ was the resolution to my ans… but she seems to dwell too much time on certain pointless problem but eventually she still get it solved… so clever… well my spirit actually boost up when exam was over... suppose everyone feel the same way ba…
N today was having driving lesson again… well beside steering need to improve nothing much to elaborate… I was preventing myself from stalling engine cos wanna act pro in front of the new instructor but because it was the first time checking for blind spot and constantly have to look at the rear mirror, it was extreme difficult to remain focus so again I look more sheepishly than pro to the instructor… better luck next time!
2:40 AM