Thursday, July 13, 2006
♥ Happy? Anxiety? Confused!
Starting driving lesson on wed… initially was simply looking forward because will be using the new car ‘Honda City’ at ssdc… the rest is all ‘Toyota’ lol… they only limit to like 5 student using it… hence pretty honor to be one of them… but that dennis say until… the clutch not good… hard to control…. Ba ba ba…. Make me feel that after all is not really good news…
Anyway the excitement and thrill-ness didn’t really last long… after I reach home it completely faded away… worry overwhelmed me instead… My mum wanted to sponsor me but she already gave me 1000 le… is I went to spend it on other less vital stuff… regret… I should have save it on rainy days…. So I determinedly reject it… saying I can simply stop like for one month and continue again…. My bro gave a cold shoulder lol… thought that I will use my parents money… comes on… not only he has backbone… I have that too k… I going to pay fully on my own… but if my mother really want to give it to me… I cant possibly reject ba… but I will pay back twice the amount lol…. So he can simply put 100% ease…
Anyway the excitement and thrill-ness didn’t really last long… after I reach home it completely faded away… worry overwhelmed me instead… My mum wanted to sponsor me but she already gave me 1000 le… is I went to spend it on other less vital stuff… regret… I should have save it on rainy days…. So I determinedly reject it… saying I can simply stop like for one month and continue again…. My bro gave a cold shoulder lol… thought that I will use my parents money… comes on… not only he has backbone… I have that too k… I going to pay fully on my own… but if my mother really want to give it to me… I cant possibly reject ba… but I will pay back twice the amount lol…. So he can simply put 100% ease…
7:07 AM