Sunday, July 02, 2006
♥ Hate last minutes
Today went to down town for the enterprise project… as usual was slightly piss off with nick, reckon he feel the same way… no hard feeling actually… Even though I knew to a certain extent that I was at fault but my ego and pride forbids me to give in to his arrogant attitude… haiz… anyway today meeting consider to be quite helpful for tml presentation ba
Went to have lunch, the ‘Korean noodles’ was close to inedible… than we went too roamed around, the purpose is to check the escape admission days and fee… I was simply thrilled even though we were just standing outside the escape entrance…I suppose Pei*2 were thinking how to sneak in without paying ba… This is not Malaysia so she can simply give up the scheme ba… anyway I decide to plan an activity to escape either this or nxt Saturday… but have this feeling only pei N me will go… guess she might have to resort to violent… My mind was basically thinking of playing… If I didn’t wear skirt, would have sneaked out and mia for 1H to play roller blade le lol…. Anyway we still spend 1H to travel to my place N take something tt she treat me to bubble tea… so sweet… We only start to get serious at 7… so it explained why we end at 9 though we meet at 2….
Well reached home and ate dinner alone…. Today dinner was supposed to make me hungry (chilli crab) but my throat and flu simply prompt me to skip dinner… But I still ate a little… close to not eating… The flu simply worn me down to the max… Worse the script was not yet prepare…can I still survive tml… hopefully ba… Quite confident… wish me luck… N pei*2 U can do it de… no problem de…
Went to have lunch, the ‘Korean noodles’ was close to inedible… than we went too roamed around, the purpose is to check the escape admission days and fee… I was simply thrilled even though we were just standing outside the escape entrance…I suppose Pei*2 were thinking how to sneak in without paying ba… This is not Malaysia so she can simply give up the scheme ba… anyway I decide to plan an activity to escape either this or nxt Saturday… but have this feeling only pei N me will go… guess she might have to resort to violent… My mind was basically thinking of playing… If I didn’t wear skirt, would have sneaked out and mia for 1H to play roller blade le lol…. Anyway we still spend 1H to travel to my place N take something tt she treat me to bubble tea… so sweet… We only start to get serious at 7… so it explained why we end at 9 though we meet at 2….
Well reached home and ate dinner alone…. Today dinner was supposed to make me hungry (chilli crab) but my throat and flu simply prompt me to skip dinner… But I still ate a little… close to not eating… The flu simply worn me down to the max… Worse the script was not yet prepare…can I still survive tml… hopefully ba… Quite confident… wish me luck… N pei*2 U can do it de… no problem de…
8:43 AM