Thursday, July 06, 2006
♥ Inauspicious Year
I lost my $42 ear phone today in the stupid ‘81’ bus…got this feeling I will lost it but why make it today when its less than a year… I cannot imagine how unlucky I have to be this year… losing my phone was unlucky enough already so was yesterday…
My entire Blk electricity was cut off in the morning yesterday… I thought it was pretty ‘OK’ to ignore it….maybe the electricity will come again shortly… I did make sure the electricity supply devices were switch on before going out… N I ignore my bro advice to call my parent… because similar incident have occur before N it turned out to be fine… Part of my mind told me it was perfectly all right but half of my mind told me something dreadful would happen… I just hope that nothing going to happen to anyone I know … my eyelid were jumping lol… it was not a wise decision to trust my gut feeling…
Anyway my parent called to scold me lol cos they have to plead to the person to come N repair at around 6pm when they return home…all of them decline to come because their working hours was over… even twice the amount of money could not invited them…fortunately one really kind uncle came down after much pleading…if not the food in the refrigerator would goes to a utter waste if they were to prolong it to tml…and not to mention bathing in cold water, no fan, light, air-con, tv plus candle-light dinner…I dun even dare to think of it….’IF’ I did call my parents earlier this would not have happen… their scolding was damn harsh that I didn’t even bother to say ‘Sorry’… I hardly speak, turn down the dessert, skip television show, and gave an unwilling nod or shake whenever question asks…. I felt bad to show attitude too… Luckily almost all lessons will cancel yesterday if not I end up feeling moody there….
It been a long time since I am scolded that badly so it kind of damp my mood to the max… my idiot bro insensitive remark did not help much either…it simple make me feel it was purely my fault…come on…electricity cut off was government fault…. Burnt devices….blames its age ba….
Detest this Inauspicious Year… so many things happened to many peoples… can life be more of bliss than hassle…Pls
My entire Blk electricity was cut off in the morning yesterday… I thought it was pretty ‘OK’ to ignore it….maybe the electricity will come again shortly… I did make sure the electricity supply devices were switch on before going out… N I ignore my bro advice to call my parent… because similar incident have occur before N it turned out to be fine… Part of my mind told me it was perfectly all right but half of my mind told me something dreadful would happen… I just hope that nothing going to happen to anyone I know … my eyelid were jumping lol… it was not a wise decision to trust my gut feeling…
Anyway my parent called to scold me lol cos they have to plead to the person to come N repair at around 6pm when they return home…all of them decline to come because their working hours was over… even twice the amount of money could not invited them…fortunately one really kind uncle came down after much pleading…if not the food in the refrigerator would goes to a utter waste if they were to prolong it to tml…and not to mention bathing in cold water, no fan, light, air-con, tv plus candle-light dinner…I dun even dare to think of it….’IF’ I did call my parents earlier this would not have happen… their scolding was damn harsh that I didn’t even bother to say ‘Sorry’… I hardly speak, turn down the dessert, skip television show, and gave an unwilling nod or shake whenever question asks…. I felt bad to show attitude too… Luckily almost all lessons will cancel yesterday if not I end up feeling moody there….
It been a long time since I am scolded that badly so it kind of damp my mood to the max… my idiot bro insensitive remark did not help much either…it simple make me feel it was purely my fault…come on…electricity cut off was government fault…. Burnt devices….blames its age ba….
Detest this Inauspicious Year… so many things happened to many peoples… can life be more of bliss than hassle…Pls
11:07 PM