Tuesday, July 11, 2006
♥ Major Test faster comes!
Today c++ lesson was spend more of challenging the online game than putting in effort to challenge the question set by the lecturer… … I simply waiting for the time to passed, waiting for exam to approach nearer so I will have the motivation to start munching my book… Every c++ lesson is spends futilely by viewing my friend’s blogs, Challenging with sherly to win online game… I still thought that if she sits beside maybe she will have more drive to study but I am so wrong, is still the same… she basically still doing the same past thing… not much of significant changes lol… N to clarify, in case u think I really slack too much is that I really have zero knowledge and if I will make the attempt to put in effort for the understanding to sink in but my brain resist to urge to know more…why? Because programming is simply not my cup of tea… well I cant say the other core module is to my liking but I cant possibly hate them if not the probability of me doing well is zero…
The tutorial time has been use unwisely to read blog… xiaxie.blogspot.com had slowly aroused my interest to read more… N other blog that sherly enjoyed reading have slowly become my preferred… she just have to tell me abit of the detail and the next moment you will see me hacking to their blog and start to be very into it… ha ha…if the same mindset can be applied to studies, my result would not have be that miserable…
N well suddenly has been very interested in the website… http://www.singaporeair.com/ too… my ambition to become an air stewardess has suddenly returned back… erm… hopefully is not another 3mins sudden urge… I really cannot wait to be graduated… I not saying is boring… the gals and classmates in school have made my poly life truly rewarding but the education circle is slowly taking my youth away… sometime I really question myself why do I need to study… but do I ever have the chance to choose…?
The tutorial time has been use unwisely to read blog… xiaxie.blogspot.com had slowly aroused my interest to read more… N other blog that sherly enjoyed reading have slowly become my preferred… she just have to tell me abit of the detail and the next moment you will see me hacking to their blog and start to be very into it… ha ha…if the same mindset can be applied to studies, my result would not have be that miserable…
N well suddenly has been very interested in the website… http://www.singaporeair.com/ too… my ambition to become an air stewardess has suddenly returned back… erm… hopefully is not another 3mins sudden urge… I really cannot wait to be graduated… I not saying is boring… the gals and classmates in school have made my poly life truly rewarding but the education circle is slowly taking my youth away… sometime I really question myself why do I need to study… but do I ever have the chance to choose…?
10:07 PM