Monday, July 03, 2006
♥ Skipping Lesson...
Today was meant to be nothing…supposes to be another mundane day but dunno why I put too much emphasize and well ruining my appetite for the day…
I really envious those who are able to remain their cool and speak without the script… I just need it… even to simply just hold it can give me a false senses of security… well glad it was over… nothing much to elaborate beside that I still cannot kick off the habit of speaking too fast n…erm I did trip over some words too… Luckily the other module groups do not have the opportunity to hear us present… but somehow I still hope to see them present…
N ya… I never meant to leave Sherly alone in the south canteen… we actually dismiss around the same time as candy lol… After be assure that candy will be finding U than I went off with pei*2… so I didn’t meant to go home first… well anyway I did saw Florence she basically laughing at my anxiety to clear the misunderstanding but sherly was too angry to let my explanation sink in…. was not at ease after hearing sherly’s voice… she sound erm///… unaided at that point of time… make me guilty…lol
Well anyway I skip quite a few lessons today… was totally not in the right mood to attend school and rainy weather was simply supporting my choice to skip class N so I give in to temptation N did that…
I really envious those who are able to remain their cool and speak without the script… I just need it… even to simply just hold it can give me a false senses of security… well glad it was over… nothing much to elaborate beside that I still cannot kick off the habit of speaking too fast n…erm I did trip over some words too… Luckily the other module groups do not have the opportunity to hear us present… but somehow I still hope to see them present…
N ya… I never meant to leave Sherly alone in the south canteen… we actually dismiss around the same time as candy lol… After be assure that candy will be finding U than I went off with pei*2… so I didn’t meant to go home first… well anyway I did saw Florence she basically laughing at my anxiety to clear the misunderstanding but sherly was too angry to let my explanation sink in…. was not at ease after hearing sherly’s voice… she sound erm///… unaided at that point of time… make me guilty…lol
Well anyway I skip quite a few lessons today… was totally not in the right mood to attend school and rainy weather was simply supporting my choice to skip class N so I give in to temptation N did that…
1:37 AM