<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, July 16, 2006

♥ Time to work hard!

Programming is full of crap… you either have to be really hardworking or either like nick or Allan… you must be born with it… people like them are born talent… sadly I dun have programming blood line in me, so I suppose I am the first type… but the worse thing is I dun have that great virtue either… doing something that you do not excel in is painstaking… trying to escape is an comfort, lazy is an excuse, N I am obviously hate programming…

Anyway I did try… N seeing like so many coding… I eventually choose to give up… this weekends I seriously did nothing proud to declare out… lol… anyway I think do together with sherly ba… she is always the one who do everything but we share the same credit…lol… anyway I read the question clearly le so I be there to elaborate to her clearly… hopefully I can be of some help…

Deadline is approaching nearing… but right now I believe none of us still feel the rush cos by right we still have like one week to waste… I mean to make use…
God bless us all…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
6:42 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past