<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, July 26, 2006

♥ Trouble-free

Yesterday thought were be ignoring each other as usual but sometimes the worse you think of it, things turn out to be other-wise…

He was into that ‘smrt’ event so he got a goodies bag… Initially he only gave me the ‘July Cleo magazine’… I simply told he to put aside la… after he left the room, I was already flipping through it ands savour all the fashion content inside it… than the next day he gave me a ‘Japanese shinobi’ plus pass me lots of discount voucher…. One of those vouchers was the ‘kinage voucher’ that makes me give up my pride and talk to he… While I suppose to ignore he but the next minutes I was seen digging his goodies bag and putting aside stuff that would eventually be known as ‘mine’… one of those easy trivial that was easily solved…. Although he never utters a word ‘Sorry’ but for the sake of the things he gave, I will treat it as compensation…

N ya I got my first deserving ‘C’ this semester which is none than programming… well not complaining as I say I deserve it… I suppose still can salvage the situation if more effort is put in for the major test… cpp presentation yesterday was a absolute failure… but it seriously have no effect in me… sherly did everything as usual as was stress until she is sick… that is seriously nix contribution that I make inside the coding…

N get to know quite alots of internal stuff from su su… cant imagine that she is actually hiding from us… I thought we were friends but while forgiven cos I can simply understand that peiling she sherly teasing can kill!... Ha Ha

Ya… third driving lesson… I was late… not even taking a quick glance at the monitor I just rush all the way to the parking lot to find my instructor… wasted 15 mins which can be use wisely at driving… beside stalling of engine for 3 times, and accidentally grab the instructor thigh when I wanna change to gear 3…over all I am getting pleasure from the driving lesson… N it’s kind of funny than me feeling awkward ba… pls let me dwell in its momentary fun ba… after that it would mean serious business…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
3:29 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past