<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, August 07, 2006

♥ Bye bye c++…

I was about to assume that I cant survive today c++ test… it was difficult and I cant even compile it… expected la cos I have not touch the c++ software at home for the whole 16 weeks… no practice, no anything… just purely looking at the notes N trying to dig the knowledge out… seriously until now, I dun even noe how to differiate the different between derived class and non derived class… I am not going to be bothered about the result and turn gloomy since it’s like already over… I should prepare for the next few major tests ahead…

Thought I will regret for slacking throughout the weekends… but seeing the test paper, 20% theory on virtual function only, I will certainly regret for not slacking throughout… how can I ever think giving a miss for watching the super band final because of C++… I did not actually follow the whole series cos my parents simply dun understand what the talented youths is rapping about… while I can understand that… after all it means more than 30 years of different, but even my one year older bro dun understand too… this is unforgivable and I seriously think he is born in the wrong year…

My personal favorite was ‘milo ice’ but I kind of fancy ‘J3’ performance too… especially the second part… the song was so soothing and well addictive that you just wanna listen again… N I really hate the song sang by the original singer cos it’s like damn classic (I mean old)… but J3 was able to bring out the song youth back… brilliant I have to say…

Tml is wire test N su su early birthday celebration… looking forward!... to the lunch, firework or movie?... no idea?

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
2:52 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past