<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, August 04, 2006

♥ Comical ‘Me’

At last finish the report… Uses 5H to complete everything… when I was analyzing the code, I actually realize that sherly must have been really killing all her brain cells to produce the code, it’s like extreme tiresome and so much unattainable for me… N while working through the report was actually sweating like mad, cos my brother’s room is known to be ‘sunny Africa’ damn hot… eyes was strain to the max to read all those coding and referring to all the inadequate notes to write a good report… but well effort pays off… I finish! Exact 11.00… N after Monday I going to clear all those sickening books, worksheet all away… it such an eye-sore…

Today was having lunch with nick at mac… expectedly from the eyes of stranger we kind look like a couple… but no lol… never… ha ha… than we were on our way to ssdc, with someone to talk to, time passes extreme fast so it was good, but to get misunderstood was bad… contradicting I noe… but I seriously think he should simply change his mindset of life maybe life can be more enjoyable…

N today driving was extreme smooth except for the testing of the theory part… he can laugh like there is no tml… but at least the atmosphere was not tense and it never is la… Quite a few of the silly joke I make N well I suppose I did make his day well entertain ba…. He was testing me about those sign board that U see on the road side… since I pass my basic theory so he was convinced that most probably I can get it right… it was a square board with drawing of a U outside down… anyway the answer was ‘ U turn’… but U noe wat I say?... I say tunnel away… N I say until I was damn confident N somehow I thought I was right but wrong until it was too unbelievable… in the end I was purely guessing the rest of the Q, trying to earn back some face but instead I am throwing more face… anyway he drew a few more drawing… I think out of 7, I only get 1 correct… I swear I didn’t bribe the person to let me pass the basic theory hor…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
8:42 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past