<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, August 25, 2006

♥ Farewell OoAd -> Object Oriented analysis design

Today ‘oOad’ paper was ‘ok’ ba… I was late for the test because of the bus or I was too leisurely taking my own sweet time… we decide to meet half an hour earlier, but I expectedly have a sentiment the gals will be late so I was wasting my time away N I end up late… I only have a brief idea where the location is so decide to tag along behind a d3 guy… he walk damn fast N with my lengthy legs, I still run the risk of losing he when I was about to count myself lucky, being able to catch up with his incredible walking speed, he was walking the wrong way… to the spOrT hall… wORse than me… the unpredictable thing came in… my stomach was lamenting… partially was bcos I starting to get nervous ba … N with the exam hall right in front was me; I headed straight to the toilet…

Reach the exam hall with 20mins gone…luckily it was a 2H paper… more than enough time to finish N 90% was on theory Q… I count my blessing for studying those crucial points yesterday night … if not I think the result will be disastrous…

Next would be welcoming 2 more set of papers N holiday is officially mine… on the other hand is not really mine… I really hate the fixed working period cos is driving all those fun down the drain… solo guitar performance at amk hub nxt*2 Saturday… I WaNT to go! Can my shadow do the job for me N I stay behind?

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
12:50 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past