<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, August 10, 2006

♥ Hate Horror Movie!

When to watch ‘See No Evil’, it sucks t the max … worse than the ‘ da vinci code’, worse than any other dullness movie… it’s gruesome, nauseating, and Eeeeeeeeek disgusting… wasted $8 to watch something that I spend most of time getting my eyes shut…. Every time I see the houseflies coming, it a hint that the giant living corpse is just near by N I will twist my body to candy with my eyes covered N kept on asking her… is she dead…. Can I open my eyes again… The bravest was none other than ‘pei*2’… the 3 of them was coward… su su with her bag constantly blocking her eye sight, I suppose sherly big goldfish eyes was zipped up after each horrible scene… candy was with me… pair up, assuring each other nt to be scared of something that is fake but look real… at last over… my legs was weak… cold, afraid??

Than we went to the arcade cos their appetite was nt there yet… N u noe wat ar the 4 of them playing… shooting dead corpse… I have enough of dead, living, sickening, distorted, ugly piece of living corpse… I failed to convince them nt to play… Sherly n susu was a great fan of that particular machine, donating close to $20++ buck on that idiotic machine just for the pleasure of killing dead corpse… They make tremendous improvement each time they donated $$ to tt machine but eventually die in the hand of the ‘great boss’… lot of pro will already killing slug, giant spider at the rate they are playing… NT to forget saw dear pui san+ relatives +her mum too… they was stuck to the sweet machine N pei*2 N I was stuck to the floor watching them… they gave her lots of sweet after tt… so nice of her... we were bluffing the 3 of them… ha ha… with $20, pei N I can win a soft toys than just sweet lol…

After that we went to swensen… than walk around ps to digest… sherly was getting better with her piano exam piece… after all practice kind of prefect her skill… N can U imagines where we go after tt… assassinating living corpse again… Oh man!

But hey it was 'su su' belated birthday celebration, hope U realli enjoy yourself today just as i enjoyed my day=)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
8:06 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past