<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, August 29, 2006

♥ How much is motivation?

I dun have the motivation to study… the core reason would be that there is hardly anything for you to memories so it create the wrong impression that U dun have to study at all… I have no means to destroy this kind of unwanted impression… It pathetic when U need 1H to finish one long structure Q… with half the time spend on walking around the house finding snacks to eat… drinking coffee… watering the withering plant… bathing… all this is to prevent myself from taking a nap… is not that I am trying to torture myself… is just that with 10H of sleep… I really cannot find a valid reason for me to feel so tired….

Please make tml paper easy… so easy until I feel that is insulting my intelligent…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
2:42 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past