<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, August 31, 2006

♥ Last day of August

Normally if is left 3 more days to next month, I would have turned the calendar to welcome next month…. But now were already 31 of August, I am still stuck at that month… no I doubt I am seriously loathing next month….

Went to order Jay Chou ‘Still Fantasy” CD… same old gift, limited 06 poster… should be in a high spirit de but I dun feel the drive of happiness, it must have all been stolen by those idiotic work starting tml… I m numb once again… believes me, I can actually feel that my bed is moving literally even though it supposes to remain stationary… nervous with dizziness

I suppose this was because I am working somewhere that was far away from my comfort zone… the butterflies never left my stomach from the time I accept the invitation until the day I am reporting to work tml… uneasiness is the last feeling I want to possess… I believe I can live through it until mei moey come N join me ba… I was telling myself I would have reject the offer and settle for something less yet I am comfortable, but part of me didn’t want to just give up N give in to my fear…

God will not live U empty handed. It’s not his style- Beth Moore

If it dun link, I hold he accountable… as if…. Anyway welcome September!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
5:45 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past