<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, August 14, 2006

♥ The loathing day is approaching mercilessly! Work? Test?

I will be officially book for the first 36 days with Ritz Carlton… no shopping, no meeting with friends, no play, no guitar, no TV, no self-deserving 10H sleep… N not to mention less seeing my parents which means escapade from housework and nagging… but I seriously dun mind any of these, when I was about to think that I have to depart away from the comfort of my home N work continually for 36 days without break in-between… It really had me shaken… Its like away from the place U ar once so comfortable N now stepping into the whole new phrase of life that seems so unfamiliar… N Pei*2 still can say she cant wait for it… man… can I just have her perspective of life… after all it mean I have to wait for 21 days than she will come over N join me… which I believe I would have grew to like Ritz Carlton N well adapt to my life better, it is say that 21 days is all an average person need to change it into a routine/habit …

Still have 3 more major tests to go… This semester is something I dun have to be worry that much… cos most of the module I learn its not that difficult or I should say not handy… after all what goes in my brain often comes out… I seriously need to stop sleeping N stop slacking but I wanna enjoy my life to the fullest cos thinking of work, my whole body start to cry out for relaxation… but anyway I suppose out of so many holiday, this semester major holiday is something that is spend most worthwhile N worthless, not a days wasted, not a days enjoyed either…

I cant wait for 6October… its seen like a monotonous period b4 I can welcome the release of momentary workload…

But right now what I need is much desired strength which come as a package of discipline and less than half of 1GB of memory space to store the exam facts… I nt asking for more ba…Am I?

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
12:32 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past