<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, August 16, 2006

♥ Overdue primary gathering!

A 2 week plan was at last put to reality… It was meant to celebrate Rebecca 19 birthday fete... but due to some delay, it become belated instead… N all the plan was actually reverse to what we have been expected… we actually went to Cineleisure to have dinner N k-box but the time slot is 8.30 to 3am or 6am…I wanted so much to accept if not for those loathing curfew …n they still have school N work the next day… so next was movie… shows was limited N least interesting… timing was worst, launch at 10.10… so we make our way to ‘PS’… at last settle for ‘Click’ at 9.10…

It was a learned show that really set us prompting… all 3 of us was like reflecting N somehow we feel that life should not be squander away with just plain work or luxury… I suppose it was a high-rated show compare to ‘see no evil’… U gets nothing out of it at all… if U considers fear N grouse is an incentive... anyway I step out of the theatre feeling that I have truly gain something from the $7 I pay… I actually feel that next 36 days working period was a tragedy N hope it just flew past in a blink, but now I change my mindset… I wan my life to really slow right now, N I use to wish how fast I be able graduate from poly but now I want to adore the time-consuming process, N can U imagine doing housework now is more of willingly than drudgery… It’s worth watching… N hope the inspiration wont fade away tt soon… the show was close to 2H… so we were rushing for the last 3 train… N my last bus 00.55… abit scary cos I m the onli person in the bus… N thinking of my mum waiting impatiently at home added on to the 7 month fear but I hope they enjoyed their day just as I enjoyed mine!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
10:08 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past