<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, August 02, 2006

♥ Rainy Day

These few days were like breezy weather throughout the month… Even though today sky seem not to be very considerate… I still took the laundry out to dry… deliberately knowing that 60% it might end out raining but I still risk it… On the way to ssdc, expectedly it did rain but half of mind thought that maybe east area wont rain ba… so throughout the journey was hassle by the unpredictable weather… Anyway it didn’t rain… Lucky me=)

While and it really set me thinking about my future… I have chosen this ‘EI’ course, N again I deliberately know that I never excel when it come to IT… N knowing that 60% chances, I end out not doing any related IT jobs in future N now I end out risking it… anyway I still think its worth the risk after all U never noe it might turn out to be like today unexpected weather!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
1:23 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past