<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, September 14, 2006

♥ 2W= weird and wonderful

He dismisses me at 6pm today N with 2 off day is an additional bonus… I told he to repeat again N he just laugh it off… I thought this only happen when I daydream cos just a few days ago I did request for off but he mention either pei*2 or candy have to take over… thinking that one of them have to endure with that narrow-minded ‘aunt’ so I simply brush off the idea… I dun even wan to think about it… anyway I was about to love what I am doing now than he gave me off… so from here U can most possibly guess that with the tight security, no many people are keen to actually come in… went to millennia walk to find ‘mm’, it was the same situation… so maybe that explain why he gave me off…

So meaning my colleague will be alone for the next 2 days… hopefully she is better off without me… i think she have really change although the changes might not be that oblivious but whatever… I m sick N tired to talk about her so most probably the next few upcoming entries I dun even wan to mention about her existence…

It’s amazing how this 2 week have passed without me dragging through… N with that ‘IMF’ event going on, it weird that I actually get to know more people from ‘IMF’ than people that work the same field as I am… not socialized? Unwilling?... I simply have no idea… I just feel that comparing the hotel line N me is like from 2 different worlds, their world is more complex or I should say demanding ba… N is simply not my cup of tea!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
6:45 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past