<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, September 10, 2006

♥ The devil in yellow!

She was ‘OFF’ today… I cant be more than happy!... so one guy name ‘Jacky’ actually took over her… he never slack, extreme efficient, extreme neat, N so much better than that devil… N when I say never, its really ‘Never’… both of us actually hit the highest sale of more than 2K N 10H passes like a bliss… N ya is his birthday today too!

So from this, U can imagine how that ‘aunt’ actually makes a great impact in me. She is making my already dullest work 10 times more mundane, she is driving my humanity crazy with her 10H sulky face as if I own her a life… she is a small reporter who publish my mistakes out N keep her mistake seal completely, she ‘mia’ in toilet, she idle her way through with small talk… N out of the blue she say it will be impossible for me to have dinner with pei on the 21… she is simply pulling my already half-dead morale to the minimum…I simply say I am going to complain N she give me a face as if I will be defeated N won a losing battle, I never have imagine she was like that when I first met her…if the core reason was that I can higher pay than her for working the same amount of work, but still it did not give her ample reason to be a ‘bitch’…

N with another shadow following U all the time is driving me crazy... I admit I might be bored but I dun need a guy who everyday show me a cheeky face N stick to me like a super glue to make my day brighter… I even have to rescue myself by saying I have a stead le, is just that we have a quarrel so was having cold war… I even have to plead with my in-charge ‘Gary’ to tell he to get lost… N if U sees his face is so daunting… it hassle me throughout the day… can he just wake up…

I start to whine N complain to gary that I dun wan to have lunch with that summer, worse mei meoy break was not fixed compare to mine, so far we only eaten twice together… gary say he compensate by having dinner with me, I might feel appreciated but having meal with your so called ‘superior’ somehow dun seen right, I wan to eat with ‘pei pei’ on the 21… he say he will try his best, just how best can he try!…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
8:47 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past