<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, September 06, 2006

♥ I dun need U to spoil my day!

I hope the working momentary will get better each day… but sometime I feel stupid when U great others, their head are rise up to the ceiling, as if they are singing the national anthem… as if having more $$ make them look greater than normal folk, they are suppose to be well educated but it seem they lack the basic knowledge of politeness N respect that was cultivated in their learning years… anyway I am only implying to the minority…

When U are starting new, it make U feel like a helpless child who need guidance throughout… that ‘aunt’ is such a pain in the neck… I may be wrong at times but I do not necessarily have to be wrong all the time N been understood as a slacker suck to the max all right… I dun need your recognition; neither do I need your misunderstanding. She can have the entire invoice written with all her name, I dun need a single credit…

Competition is good but when it turns tasty, it starts to back fire… I remember hiding in the toilet for half an hour, reluctant to work, it make U feel like shit but after I straighten my thought, I dun have to let anyone make such a great impact in me, N worse is someone whom I barely noe!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
8:30 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past