<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, September 26, 2006

♥ Preventing still allow unpreventable destiny to ensue!

The momentary of work is enjoyable cos maybe friend company is a unifying factor so it works extra pleasurable… working in the garden room kind of reminds me of working in the KHL industries… I hate the killing brain cells part… hard labour and lack of planning… having to repeat twice or thrice times, is not the matter of repeating, is more of the redundant workload that can be reduce tremendously if they could tell us before hand N the fear of writing the wrong invoice when I go back to the counter is mentally straining… even with intense precaution taken, mistake still could not be avoided… I even told gary to just fire me… with the same amount of $$ pay, they can get someone who is extra competent or I should say more cautious… but Jacky and he didn’t say anything instead he gave me more instruction order for tml… haiz… I question N reflect numerous times… was it my smugness that led to complacency

I felt bad when those ppls that actually matter to me have to take the blame… so making the same mistake is the last thing I wan it to happen… I feel tired until I simply wanna give up… but enduring up to the 26 day, I really dun feel like giving up, but staying on just led to more slip-up…

Anyway when things is over, I dun want to get bother about it… no use probing yesterday, when tml is waiting to be probe… better luck next time… N ya… welcome su su, our new member=)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
9:32 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past