Tuesday, September 12, 2006
♥ The worth?
Today make an invoice mistakes despite checking that cautiously… Was extreme demoralized after all it was a order that was worth 2K and gary took the reprimand… felt really bad until I dun noe how to face he…
No, that trauma U faced was not easy
N God wept that it hurt U so
But it was allowed to shape your heart
So that into how likeness U’d grow
But sometimes I told myself that I dun need obstacles like that to shape my heart… but if is really a must to go through this trial than pls present me courage as well… anyway I simply tell myself to see this as an opportunity to try again but this time more intelligently
The ‘aunt’ is getting better each day or was it that I learn to be tolerant enough… at last my bro went to collect my jay chou cd after so many prolonged days… my travel journey become increasing enjoyable... N somehow those torment days is getting acceptable too…
Judging from nick and candy speed of learning, its been a long time since I feel the exhilaration of driving… haiz… my daily routine is like rushing against time… I m like gyroscope spinning around at a frantic pace but making no significant direction or contribution… somehow feel that my holiday was wasted carelessly just like that… getting out of bed becomes a major chores, reporting timely to work is a challenge, my passion dissipates with working as a purpose so dun envy my raving salary cos I forsake many activities that I would have very much enjoyed…
No, that trauma U faced was not easy
N God wept that it hurt U so
But it was allowed to shape your heart
So that into how likeness U’d grow
But sometimes I told myself that I dun need obstacles like that to shape my heart… but if is really a must to go through this trial than pls present me courage as well… anyway I simply tell myself to see this as an opportunity to try again but this time more intelligently
The ‘aunt’ is getting better each day or was it that I learn to be tolerant enough… at last my bro went to collect my jay chou cd after so many prolonged days… my travel journey become increasing enjoyable... N somehow those torment days is getting acceptable too…
Judging from nick and candy speed of learning, its been a long time since I feel the exhilaration of driving… haiz… my daily routine is like rushing against time… I m like gyroscope spinning around at a frantic pace but making no significant direction or contribution… somehow feel that my holiday was wasted carelessly just like that… getting out of bed becomes a major chores, reporting timely to work is a challenge, my passion dissipates with working as a purpose so dun envy my raving salary cos I forsake many activities that I would have very much enjoyed…
5:07 PM