<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, October 11, 2006

♥ Heart Pain!

Went to the idiotic marina square kimage salon to do my hair… out of like so many existing outlet, my decision was sent to the prestige salon instead of those normal hair studios… is only when I was about to pay than I realize the hair dresser was a leading stylist there… 280 gone which comprise digital perm package 230, sp treatment 40, Sebastian treatment 40… why in my right mind did I actually nod my head, impulsive? I think is more of stupidity!

N NT to forget chng step into the pirate boat too, but hey gal, U look perfectly glamorous… she went to do the rebonding onli the fore of her hand 90.00 gone, plus digital perm package 230 gone N not to forget the useless treatment… I wouldn’t mind if their skill is extreme superb but they are the same match as those hair dresser situated at my home salon lol… I dunno whether I will grow to like it, I giving myself 10 days to adapt to this abnormal self, if not I am going back to tell than to return a more ‘normal’ me back… since it was stated as the back of the receipt:

Kimage guarantee all our works, if your hair-do is unsatisfactory, return to the outlet within 10 days with the receipt, and we will do the rectification work free of charge…

Haiz… sound so good… as if! My leg is aching like hell, walking like disable being… dunno whether the gals feel the same way, my brother say if was because of muscle tear… could not have deny that… iT hurt N to burnt a big hole in my pocket huRts even more!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
5:06 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past