<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, October 09, 2006

♥ Splendid dip!

Met my gals early today to fulfill the vows make 1 month ago… which is go for a swim at the jurong swimming complex… I never have thought I will kept to this vows because swimming is simply not my kind but the gals prove me wrong, it was unexpectedly splendid… candy should have come along if not for her sore throat… recover soon gal…

It didn’t really turn out fine initially because when we reach, we were told by a uncle that the complex is not open till 2.30 on Monday, man why make it on our chosen day… I still thought he was kidding but it was true…so eventually we headed to one of the mall to spend our time N $$ off…

N the time come for the fun to start… my swimming suit look kinda small… that explain how damn long I have not touch the chlorine water for age… N the pool is not very risky too, with my height I am able to stay alive with my foot on the ground most of the time… sherly the best swimmer among us was the ‘bull’ for the day, she was in charge when it come to the wave pool, she have to constantly swim with all her might N all of us holding to the float to reach the climate of the pool… hA hA… damn funny de lol… I dunno whether her brainless bf did spoil her day ma, but she makes sure that her sorrow will not be written on her face… I must say she conceal it pretty well, but hey who are U kidding, if U really got to cry to get he over, than do it really speedy because I dun need he to waste on your formative years… I noe U wont bear to scold he so I do it on your behalf…cheer up gals=)

Anyway I suppose I did make my rental of the float worthwhile… cos I was using it most of the time, to rest, to play, to save myself… I love the tasteless H2O -> not to quench my thirst, without those water, how the hell are we going to swim, love the anticipation, love the relaxation, love the wave N most of all I love U gals companions…

Looking forward to another swim N this time plS go well prepared… shampoo, short, towel, plastic bag, extra clothes, punctuality plus checking of admission time is a must!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
6:41 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past