<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, November 27, 2006

♥ The answer to your Question!

The last driving lesson today… hopefully is the last… I dun wanna come back anymore… the instructor there was too great to even utter any complaint but still I wanna say good bye… skipping lessons again and again just for the test… please make it worth more than anything… My mum wanna give me 50 buck N my dad 100 buck if I can get a pass for my first round… this privilege only apply to me not my brother so I tell myself I will have to try my best N earn that tribute… I have numerous peoples telling me that I can do it but just plain encouragement dun work… I dun need any of their positive assurance or I should say mentally assertion… after all the greatest boundaries I have to cross still lie in myself… My ego N confident forbid me to give in to failure N most importantly to defied the fact that pass dun come easy…

N while I decide to give it a go… I mean to give both of us a chance… I not sure whether it will work up fine but i dun think is fair to allow fear to deny he a chance… if I will to say no… the gals most probably were not allow it too… they have proven to be supportive more than anyone and while accommodating too…. I seriously have no idea where this will bring us to… I hate to have commitment, I hate to have obligation but I know U hate rejection more than I hate any of this… so I decide to stop my swinging single life… Tell me I make the right choice!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
2:38 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past