<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, November 25, 2006

♥ Because of U-

The gals was analyzing the situation, I seriously feel none of what they say was close to possible, after all it was simply another mutual friendship that we are talking about but the vocabulary of ‘friend’ was another wide span of meaning waiting to be discovered…

The feeling of rejection was not right but the acception didn’t come strong either… The hesitation and doubt was far too intimidating that set me thinking, should this simply end now before both of us start to dwell too much… I remember sufia saying that why should I bother so much of the game over when the game have not yet started… I just dun wanna learnt the hard way that we were not get that far together… like what sherly is going through, she deserve better, but I dunno how to let those sense sink to her just as I dunno which decision was the best…somehow I feel, maybe just maybe U deserve better N was this the best U decide to settle for… it set me prompting for eternity…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
1:23 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past