<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, November 30, 2006

♥ Love me Nor Hate me

The second time he held my hand, I feel that my hand was numb without feeling… Every time he commits more in the relationship, I feel keener to break away from him… cos I dun wanna he to be so infatuated or was it that my expectation was too low…

I dun expect much so I feel that he dun have to contribute a lot… I m so tempt to say let put a halt to all this … how can anyone ever felt so relaxed N carefree with their other half… I simply cannot… I feel pressurized N irresolute… I hope 1 month will give both of us time to stop N think that maybe getting into a relationship after all is not a very imperative issue that need to be rush… after all both of us are still in our formative years…

Who say single suck, it was one of the best choice all right… U are entitled to spend the whole 24H with yourself, U can do what U want without having to feel U neglected anyone… it dun rob U of your own individuality N freedom… Being single have rewarded me with times, freedom N energy to explore life to the fullest… I can still list down numerous advantages without much hassle… I know that I will not have any problem returning to the ‘square’ me, but I don’t know whether he can do the same … N I have given he the chance, I know U would not want me to take it back that easily… I promise I try! really I will try, try to make the best of where I am,. Not alone but with U!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
2:48 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past